设为首页收藏本站Access中国

Office中国论坛/Access中国论坛

 找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

返回列表 发新帖
查看: 2005|回复: 3
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[转帖]令布什头痛的胡主席的姓~~~

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2006-6-6 03:13:00 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
<!---->
<FONT size=2>令布什头痛的胡主席的姓~~~

Hu Jintao was named chief of the Communist Party in China.
胡*锦*涛被任命为C.P总书记。

SCENE: The Oval Office. George Bush and Condolezza Rice.
(场景)nn 椭圆形办公室,乔治布什和国家安全顾问康多里扎赖斯。

George: Condi! Nice to see you。 What’’s happening?
布什: 康迪(赖斯)! 很高兴见到你,发生什么事情了?


Condi: Sir, I have the report about the new leader of China.
赖斯:长官,我来向你汇报中国的新领导人。


George: Great. Let’s hear it.
布什: 好极了,我们一起来听听!


Condi: Hu is the new leader of China.
赖斯:胡(谁)是中国的新领导人。


George: That’s what I want to know.
布什: 这就是我要知道的。


Condi: That’s what I’m telling you.
赖斯: 这就是我要告诉你的。


George: That’s what I’’m asking you。 Who is the new leader of China?
布什: 这就是我要问你的,谁(胡)是中国的新领导人?


Condi: Yes
赖斯: 是的。


George: I mean the fellow’s name.
布什: 我是说那个人的名字。


Condi: Hu.
赖斯: 胡(谁)。


George: The guy in China.
布什: 那个在中国的人。


Condi: Hu.
赖斯: 胡(谁)


George: The new leader of China.
布什: 中国的新领导人!


Condi: Hu。
赖斯: 胡(谁)


George: The Chinese?
布什: 那个中国人!


Condi: Hu is leading China.
赖斯: 胡(谁)领导中国。


George: Now whaddya’ asking me for?
布什: 啊?现在是你问我了?


Condi: I’m telling you Hu is leading China.
赖斯: 我在告诉你,胡(谁)在领导中国。


George: Well,I’m asking you. Who is leading China?
布什: 我在问你,谁(胡)在领导中国?


Condi: That’’s the man’s name.
赖斯:就是那人的名字。


George: That’s whose name?
布什: 就是谁(胡)的名字?


Condi: Yes.
赖斯:是的。


George: Will you or will you not tell me the name of the new leader of China?
布什: 你到底愿不愿意告诉我谁(胡)是中国的领导人?


Condi: Yes sir.
赖斯: 是的,长官(亚瑟尔)。


George: Yassir? You mean Arafat is in China? I thought he was in the Middle East.
布什:亚瑟尔?你是说阿拉法特在中国?我以为他在中东呢。


Condi: That’s correct.
赖斯:没错。


George: Then who is in China?
布什:那么谁(胡)在中国?


Condi: Yes, sir.
赖斯:是的长官(亚瑟尔)。


George: Yassir is in China?
布什:亚瑟尔在中国??


Condi: No, sir.
赖斯:不,长官。


George: Then who is?
布什:那么谁(胡)在?


Condi: Yes, sir.
赖斯:是的长官(亚瑟尔)。


George: Yassir?
布什:亚瑟尔?


Condi: No, sir.
赖斯:不,长官。


George: Look, Condi. I need to know the name of the new leader of
China. Get me the Secretary General of the U.N. on the phone. I bet he knows.
布什:听着,赖斯。我要知道中国新领导人的名字,给我接联合国秘书长 , 我觉得他会知道。


Condi: Kofi?
赖斯:科费(咖啡)?


George: No, thanks.
布什:不,谢谢。


Condi: You want Kofi?
赖斯:你要科费(咖啡)?


George: No.
布什:不!!


Condi: You don’’t want Kofi.
赖斯:那么你不要科费(咖啡)。


George: No. But now that you mention it, I could use a glass
of milk. And then get me the U.N.
布什:不,但是既然你提到它,我要杯牛奶就可以了,然后给我接联合国。


Condi: Yes, sir.
赖斯:是的长官(亚瑟尔)。


George: Not Yassir! The guy at the U.N.
布什:不是亚瑟尔!是联合国的头!


Condi: Kofi?
赖斯:科费(咖啡)?


George: No, milk! Will you please make the call?
布什:不,牛奶!你给我接通电话好不?


Condi: Call who?
赖斯:给谁打?


George: Who is the guy at the U.N.?
布什:谁(胡)是联合国的头?


Condi: Hu is the guy in China.
赖斯:胡(谁)是中国的头。


George: Will you stay out of China?!
布什:你能不能不提中国了?!


Condi: Yes, sir.
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 分享淘帖 订阅订阅
2#
发表于 2006-6-6 20:23:00 | 只看该作者
[em01][em01][em01]
3#
发表于 2006-6-9 03:27:00 | 只看该作者
以下是引用huanghai在2006-6-6 12:23:00的发言:
[em01][em01][em01]

4#
发表于 2006-6-12 08:49:00 | 只看该作者
[em01][em01][em01]晕死他
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

QQ|站长邮箱|小黑屋|手机版|Office中国/Access中国 ( 粤ICP备10043721号-1 )  

GMT+8, 2025-1-11 00:40 , Processed in 0.085520 second(s), 27 queries .

Powered by Discuz! X3.3

© 2001-2017 Comsenz Inc.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表